Thank you for your interest in employment with Identity.
Identity’s reputation for providing quality services is reflected in its employees, who form an outstanding bilingual team with the expertise to carry out Identity’s mission of serving Latino and other diverse youth with excellence.
Identity is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish/English) full-time Youth Development Specialist. This position is located in Wheaton High School.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Minimum two years of experience working with youth or community outreach/enrichment program(s)
- Training in Stages of Change, coaching, counseling, or adolescent development is a plus
- Must be able to pass a federal criminal background check and a Child Protective Services background check
- Must complete the following trainings upon hire: Advancing Youth Development, Child Protective Services, HIPAA, CPR/First Aid Bilingual English/Spanish required
Click HERE to see the full job description
To apply, send resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Identity has openings for short-term contract positions. To express interest, please submit a resume and a thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com, or to the email address listed in the ad. Please mention where you initially saw the opening. In most cases, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
ESOL Instructor-Bilingual, Takoma Park
Identity offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance; and health reimbursement accounts. In addition, we offer a 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, paid holidays, and generous paid time off. As an added benefit, Identity offers several opportunities for professional training.
Identity is an equal opportunity employer.