We rely on the time and talents of volunteers like YOU to fulfill our mission.
Identity serves thousands of young people and their families across Montgomery County, and we couldn’t do it without neighbors who care enough to volunteer for individual and group projects.
Right now, we have the following volunteer opportunities:
- Helping with special events
- Hosting a friendraiser
- Providing administrative support (we request a minimum commitment of 8-16 hours per week)
If you are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Name, email address and phone number
- Resume or short bio
- Type of volunteer experience you are seeking
- Particular skills or interests
A member of our staff will be in touch to learn more. Hopefully, we can make a match and welcome you to volunteerism at Identity.