We rely on the time and talents of volunteers like YOU to fulfill our mission.
Identity serves thousands of young people and their families across Montgomery County, and we couldn’t do it without neighbors who care enough to volunteer.
Our volunteers donate hundreds of hours every year to individual and group projects such as tutoring youth, serving meals at parent education sessions, designing publications and hosting fundraisers. They bring valued skills and new perspectives to our work.
We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities, including:
- Leading a workshop in Spanish for parents on wellness topics such as healthy eating, healthy shopping or diabetes prevention
- Tutoring rising 9th graders in Algebra
- Tutoring GED students in math test topics
- Conducting mock job interviews for workforce development program participants
- Providing small group or one-on-one training to Identity staff on Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Helping with special events
- Hosting a friendraiser
- Making small repairs and improvements to our space
If you are interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com and include:
- Name, email address and phone number
- Resume or short bio
- Type of volunteer experience you are seeking
- Particular skills or interests
A member of our staff will be in touch to learn more. Hopefully, we can make a match and welcome you to our wonderful group of volunteers.